If you have been contacted about being a reference for one of our esteemed volunteers, you are in the right place!
You are listed as a character reference.
Thank you for providing a reference. We have a variety of volunteer and paid assignments; your reference will help us to
guide the volunteer into the best role within our organization.
A Family For Every Child, a non-profit organization, provides equal opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race,
gender, or any of the other stereotypical classifications. The information provided here is confidential. We do request
that you provide an honest reference as many of our volunteers are involved with children.
Please answer the following questions about who applied on 09/24/2017 to be a volunteer or an employee.
1. How long have you known , and in what capacity?
2. Is he/she a team player, or would you say they excel at working independently?
3. Is he/she generally on time and dependable?
4. Does the applicant (volunteer) have experience in keeping privileged information confidential?
5. Does applicant (volunteer) possess good communication skills?
6. Do you have any general comments, concerns or recommendations?
As all of our volunteers need references, your prompt response would be appreciated.
Thank you for your help.
AFFEC Inquiry Team