A Family For Every Child has partnered with many different social workers and agencies from around the country to provide you with these unique and exciting events.
During our online webinar events families will have private access to many special children, where you can view photos and/or video and hear from people who are actively involved in these children’s lives.
Social workers will be on hand to answer family’s questions and give feedback and information about the type of families that would be the best match for these children. Once the event has concluded families will be given the opportunity to submit their homestudy on children that they feel would be a good fit for their families.
In order for families to attend these special events they will need to pre-register for the event they are interested in participating in and insure that they have also uploaded their current homestudy. Only Adoption Workers and families with completed homestudies will be approved to attend these events due to the personal and detailed information that will be provided about the children during the event.
If you are a social worker interested in featuring your child in one of our upcoming events or would just like to hear more about how these events work please contact email@example.com.
A Few Reminders for our Matching Events
- Please remember we are all here for the same reason and we all want children and families to find successful matches, please be patient, this Matching Online process is new to us all.
- You have the ability to ask questions of the children's workers, these questions will not be seen by all. Due to confidentiality, time limitations and potentially other reasons, we may not be able to answer all questions but will do our best to answer the most common ones, and those that will benefit all families the most. Our Event Organizer will also ask some common questions that we will have pre-designed for this event.
- During the webinar all families will be muted. But you will be able to chat/text your questions for only the caseworkers to view.
- Following the webinar, we will ask you to participate in a quick survey, we would appreciate your contributions to making this event better and better in the future by giving us your input.
- You will also be given the opportunity to submit your study on any of the children featured, we will confirm your submission in an email to you and your worker when it has been completed.
- We hope you find this helpful, we hope to grow to do many more Online Matching Events. Our hope is that these events will provide an outlet for families and children with special needs and geographic areas to find their perfect match.