Perhaps you would like to be on a committee/team or just take one simple role or task. We welcome any and all involvement. Our hope is that we will not have meetings when we don't need to, or as few as possible. Minutes and documents will be emailed after each meeting to keep all of those who can't make meetings up to date. Even if you can't make the meetings, we want you involved!
Roles/Committees/Tasks (something for everyone)
Invitations-design, printing, mailing (will follow last year's design)
- Create registration packets for each person/couple for the evening of
- Coordinate the Payment service-Bank Partnership
- Online process-web form- tracking, pre-event ticket sales
- Night of seating for table sales and sponsors
- Design the Catalog for oral auction items, overview of Organization, schedule of night and sponsors
Auction Power Point (to run during the oral auction)
- Create a Power Point of Live Auction items.
- Coordinate video, speaker or presentation that will happen pre-Paddle up ask
- Procure items for the Silent Auction- We have a letter you can use to help with this ask, many ideas and items needed
Oral Auction Team
- Our plan for this Brainstorming team is to have 3 meetings only –June-Aug & Oct, together we will design and brainstorm ideas and packages, each contributing connections and ideas.
- Procure bottles of wine, we will set a min. value, 50 plus bottles needed (can't have too many)
- Procure 30 plus desserts for the evening, again we will give you a letter and donation forms for each contributor
- Organize the Speakers, script and their agenda for the night
Photographers for the event
- Mary will need several photographers for the evening
- We will follow the Winter Wonderland theme from last year. This team will need to brainstorm low cost and donated resources for our decorations for the evening.
Set up and take down committee
- Help set up the day of and take down after the event
- Identify needed signage, design it and get it printed
Heart Gallery Display
- There are many processes/companies/businesses for which we can apply on line; items for both the silent and oral auction (i.e. airlines)
- We have several ideas on pre-Event mini events that can help us with our overall sales both pre and night of
- Gathering, asking, begging for items for our Silent and Oral auction, using our letters, emails, donation form and anything else you need, this could potentially help many committees and areas
- Supplementing any additional volunteers each area/group needs Some areas of Volunteers needed—Runners for the Silent Auction, Closers for the Silent Auction tables, a runner for the oral auction, registration table, coat check
Coordination of Catering for the evening
- Food, when served, how many, display, room lay out
- Coordinating the Raffle for the evening. Last year we did one bracelet and were quite successful. Identify item, and volunteers to work the raffle the night of.
Logistics the night of
- Working with the Sound, Power point and auctioneer to make sure the evening runs on time and smoothly
- Reaching out and connecting to the media at different points to promote the event, press releases and more. Prior to event as well as night of event…media contact person.
Sponsor & Table Sales
- We always work to have a number of sponsors to help underwrite the cost of the event. We also have a number of options for table sales. We will have flyers for both of these. This is always a much needed role and can be done by a team.
To Volunteer or for More Information Please Contact us at:
A Family For Every Child