A Family for Every Child:
Partners in Your Adoption Journey
Are you working with someone who is interested in adoption? Are you in need of a home study or an adoption agency? We can help!
Formed in October of 2006, A Family for Every Child is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through adoption services. We are thrilled to announce our new Executive Director, Angela Phinney. With a Masters in Nonprofit Administration, Angela has more than 20 years of dedicated service in the nonprofit sector. Angela also has a strong background in cultivating partnerships and advocacy, program development, and community outreach. We are very excited for what 2024 brings for our organization and hope to partner with you!
Why work with us?
- We are affordable and easy to work with
- We will partner with your family
- We offer adoptive parent training and education resources
- There is no waitlist!
- We have adoption workers throughout the state of Oregon
- We can conduct a home study in as little as 2 3 months
- We offer post-placement services
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are interested in hearing from you and answering your questions. Click below to book a meeting or a call and we'll get connected.