MAP is a free membership program that provides families with access to additional child listings and the opportunity to be more engaged during the "matching" phase of the adoption process.
MAP works alongside you, your adoption worker, and children's social worker to help support home study approved families who are seeking to adopt from foster care. Benefits of the program include:
- It's FREE!
- Ability to submit home studies directly to a child's social worker
- Exclusive access to thousands of additional child listings available to MAP families only
- Social Worker contact information for certain states
- Social Worker contact information always sent to your adoption worker
- Recruitment services to connect families with Social Workers
- Family Profile searchable by Adoption, Social Workers, and Recruiters
- "New Additions" emails featuring newly added children that match a family's child preferences
- "How To" emails with informative and helpful adoption resources