- Child Adoption Laws
Adoption laws for state of Wyoming.
- Certified Adoption Agencies
Contact information for private adoption agencies in Wyoming.
- Foster Parent Handbook
Wyoming’s foster parent handbook.
- LGBT Adoption Laws
LGBT adoption laws in Wyoming.
- Pre-Service Training Information
Contact your county foster care coordinator for more information on Wyoming’s pre-service training classes.
- Public and Private Agency Search
Public and private foster care adoption agencies in Wyoming.
- Adoption Information for Wyoming
Adoption information by state
- Understanding Wyoming’s Adoption Laws and Policies
An overview of adoption laws
- Home Study Requirements (See bottom of page for providers)
Information on the Home study program and requirements
Searching for Children
- WWK Recruiters
Scroll down and click on Wyoming to view contact information for Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiters families may contact regarding waiting Wyoming children.
- Heart Gallery Of America
Photo lists of waiting children
- ICPC Information
Provides general information about ICPC process in Wyoming, including contact information for state ICPC offices.
Post-Adoption Support & Resources
- Accessing Adoption Resources
Provides information on Wyoming’s Confidential Intermediaries program.
- Accessing Adoption Records Forms
Scroll down to Confidential Intermediaries to download forms that will be used in accessing adoption records.
- Adoption Assistance
Select Wyoming to view more information on adoption assistance in state of Wyoming, courtesy of Child Welfare Information Gateway.
- Bethany Christian Services Post-Adoption Support
Contact Bethany Christian Services to find out what post-adoption services are offered in your area.
- Lending Library
Foster and adoptive parents can request to check out books and DVDs on adoption issues from the state library.
- State Subsidy Information
NACAC provides general information on adoption subsidies in Wyoming.
- Support Groups
Contact information for adoption support groups.
- Wyoming Confidential Intermediaries Program Brochure
Contact information for Wyoming’s district courts, and FAQs.
- Adoption Services
DFS Adoption Services
- Attachment and Trauma Specialists
A list of therapists specializing in working with attachment and trauma related issues.
- Behavioral Care
DFS behavioral care services
- Adoption Therapists
A list of local therapists that specialize in adoption
- Child Care Resources
A compiled list of child-care resources
- Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Programs
A list of local therapists specializing in the treatment of sexual abuse
- Counseling Resources
A list of local counselors
- Kid Counseling
A list of child therapists
- Kinship Care
Information on local kinship care services
- Medical Resources
Health and medical resources
- Free Medical Resources
A list of free medical clinics
- NPEN National Parenting Education Network
A list of programs by state
- NOFAS FASD State FASD Support
State resources and support group information
- Trauma Counseling
A list of local therapists trained in treating trauma-related issues
- Nurturing Parent Programs
Nurturing Parent Programs
- Online Support Groups
A list of online support groups and resources
- Post-Adoption Questions and Answers
FAQ’s about adoption
- Special Health Care Needs
Resources for parents of children with special health care needs.