Family Matching Made Easy
Our Additional Services Program is a paid program for families who are signed up for our Matching Assistance Program (MAP). The Additional Services Program provides an Adoption Specialist to families who are struggling in the matching process, and could use additional assistance finding potential child matches and connecting with children’s caseworkers.
The Adoption Specialist provides families:
- Two child searches a month
- Weekly phone call/email check-ins
- Follow up on children you submitted on through our website
- Assistance finding caseworker contact information for offsite submissions
- Knowledge of adoption process, selection, placement, etc.
- Support and guidance
- Your Family Adoption Specialist will not take the place of your adoption worker, who will remain a very important part of the process. Your Family Adoption Specialist will ensure that your adoption worker is included on all correspondance to a child’s caseworker.
How much does the Additional Services Program cost?
The additional Services Program costs $50 / month. Families are required to sign up for 3 months to start, and a payment for all 3 months of service is due up front. After the initial 3 months, families switch to a month-to-month membership.
How do I sign up?
If you are registered for our Matching Assistance Program and would like to be added to our Additional Services Program wait list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org