Disclaimer: This information is not intended to substitute as, or for, legal advice
Provides information on the Interstate Compact on Adoption and Medical Assistance.
- Adoption Assistance for Children Adopted from Foster Care
Guide to Title IV-E adoption assistance (federal), and state adoption assistance.
- Federal Adoption Tax Credit
Information from NACAC on the Federal Adoption Tax Credit.
- Financial Aid Resources for Foster and Adoptive Children
Financial aid benefits available to children in foster care from ScholarshipExperts.com.
- Negotiating Title IV-E Adoption Subsidy Agreements
Suggestions from NACAC on negotiating federal adoption assistance.
- Scholarships for Foster Kids
Types of scholarships available for former foster children courtesy of CollegeScholarships.org
- “Special Needs” Adoption: What Does it Mean?
Defines what special needs adoption means in foster care, including how states define it. A state’s definition of “special needs” will impact how much, if any, adoption assistance a family will receive for their child(ren).