- Child Adoption Laws Adoption laws for the state of Arkansas.
- DHS County Offices Contact information for DHS county offices.
- LGBT Adoption Laws LGBT adoption laws in Arkansas
- Pre-Service Training information Complete the inquiry form to learn more about Arkansas’ 30-hour PRIDE pre-service training.
- Public and Private Agency Search Public and private foster care adoption agencies in Arkansas.
- Adoption Information Adoption information by state
- Understanding Arkansas Adoption Laws and Policies An overview of adoption laws
- Home Study Requirements (See bottom of page for providers) Information on the Home study program and requirements
Searching for Children
- Arkansas Heart Gallery Heart Gallery featuring waiting children in Arkansas.
- WWK Recruiters Scroll down and click on Arkansas to view contact information for Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiters families may contact regarding waiting Arkansas children.
- Heart Gallery Of America Photo lists of waiting children
- ICPC Information Provides general Information about ICPC process in Arkansas, including contact information for state ICPC offices.
Post-Adoption Support & Resources
- Adoption Assistance Select Arkansas to view more information on adoption assistance in the state of Arkansas, courtesy of Child Welfare Information Gateway.
- Adoption Therapists Psychology Today provides a list of adoption therapists
- Autism Resources Information and links regarding the developmental disabilities Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Children and Adolescent Service System Program CASSP provides services to children with serious emotional challenges.
- Disability Resources A list of state resources for various disabilities.
- State Subsidy Information NACAC provides general information on adoption subsidies in Arkansas.
- Adoption Services Arkansas adoption directory
- Attachment and Trauma Specialists A list of therapists specializing in working with attachment and trauma related issues.
- Behavioral Care A list of local mental health agencies
- Certified Foster care and Adoption Therapists A list of local foster care and adoption therapists
- Child Care Resources A compiled list of child care resources
- Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Programs A list of local sex abuse treatment programs
- Counseling Resources A list of local therapists
- Kid Counseling A list of local child therapists
- Kinship Care Information on kinship care resources
- Medical Resources Health and medical resources
- Free Medical Resources A list of free medical clinics
- NPEN National Parenting Education Network A list of programs by state
- NOFAS FASD State FASD Support State resources and support group information
- Trauma Counseling A list of local therapists trained in trauma-related issues
- Nurturing Parent Programs Nurturing Parent Programs
- Online Support Groups A list of online support groups and resources
- Post-Adoption Questions and Answers FAQ’s on adoption
- Special Health Care Needs Resources for parents of children with special health care needs.
Events and Activities
- Cultural Events Events Calendar
- Summer Activities A list of summer activities for kids
Home Study Service Providers
- Abby’s One True Gift Adoptions Home Study Service Provider
- American Adoptions Home Study Service Provider
- Arkansas Home Study Home Study Service Provider