Description: Families should call ahead with any special needs. Contact is Hilary Harrison, Benton County Regional Director at (541) 740-6306 or email@example.com
- Family Support and Education Groups Meets the last Tuesday of every month
- Developmental Disabilities and Autism: Meets the second Tuesday of every month. These groups meet at Grace Lutheran at the corner of Kings Blvd. and Harrison in Corvallis from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Dinner is provided and children’s programs are available on site for ages 3 and up.
- Teen Social Club: Autism, Aspergers, and Friends – meets the second Wednesday of the month This group meets at Grace Lutheran Church in Corvallis from 6pm-7:30pm
- High School and Up Group: Meets the last Tuesday of the month This group meets from 6pm-7:30pm with dinner being served at 5:30pm at Grace Lutheran Church.
- Young Adult Connect (post high school to age 25): Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month from 6pm-8pm at The Clubhouse on Jack London Rd. in Corvallis.