Description: Families should call ahead with any special needs. Contact is Hilary Harrison, Benton County Regional Director at (541) 740-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Support and Education Groups Meets the last Tuesday of every month
- Developmental Disabilities and Autism: Meets the second Tuesday of every month. These groups meet at Grace Lutheran at the corner of Kings Blvd. and Harrison in Corvallis from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Dinner is provided and children’s programs are available on site for ages 3 and up.
- Teen Social Club: Autism, Aspergers, and Friends – meets the second Wednesday of the month This group meets at Grace Lutheran Church in Corvallis from 6pm-7:30pm
- High School and Up Group: Meets the last Tuesday of the month This group meets from 6pm-7:30pm with dinner being served at 5:30pm at Grace Lutheran Church.
- Young Adult Connect (post high school to age 25): Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month from 6pm-8pm at The Clubhouse on Jack London Rd. in Corvallis.
Oregon Teen Conference
- Description: Current of former foster youth ages 16-20 are welcome to apply for the conference. Runs for 4 days at Lewis and Clark College. Look for the next conference in the Summer of 2015!
- Info: Oregon Teen Conference Event Flyer
Family Friendly Activities In Corvallis
- Description: Includes outdoor activities, museums and more.
- Website: Corvallis Attractions Guide
Benton County Tourism
- Description: Benton County with these suggestions.
- Website: Benton County, Oregon
- Description: Provides a sample of the variety of events available in Corvallis.
- Website: Corvallis Events Calendars