Support Group for Caregivers of Children with Disabilities hosted by Autism Society of Oregon
- Meeting Time: 2nd Tuesday of each month from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: North Coast Family Fellowship 2245 N. Wahanna Rd. in Seaside.
- Participants: Participants will be able to discuss the joys and difficulties of raising children with special needs.
- Refreshments: Refreshments will be served and childcare will be provided at no cost for those who need it.
- Contact: Please contact Brandi Lindstrom at 503-791-1678 for more information.
Family to Family Support Group hosted by National Alliance of Mental Illness
- Meeting Time: Meets the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Seaside Library 1131 Broadway Street in Seaside.
- Meeting: This meeting is for family members and caregivers who are raising someone with mental illness.
- Cntact: Please contact Myra at 503-738-6165 for more information or to register.