A Family For Every Child’s Matching Assistance (MAP) Program is a free program designed to help waiting families become matched with waiting foster children. Our program is most beneficial to families who are seeking to adopt a foster child over the age of seven with special needs. We provide families with resources and assistance during their adoption journey through newsletters, how-to guides, various media recommendations, and more. We provide families with the tools to submit and advocate for themselves while offering support and assistance during the matching process.
These services include:
- First-rate child search form to find potential matches
- Ability to create a family biography with photos to share with searching social workers
- Quickly submit your home study and family biography directly to a child’s social worker
- Successful recruitment services to connect families with children’s social workers
- Social worker contact information for certain states
- A private online support group
If you are home study approved, register for MAP now. During the sign up process, families have the opportunity to create their own family profile to send to social workers. The family profile includes a brief biography with pictures and information about the family and what they can offer a foster child. The family biography allows the family to show off their personality and make a more personal connection with a social worker. Home studies tend to be very similar, but the family biography is a way for the family to show off how unique they are and make them stand out. The family biography is sent out with every home study submission a family makes through our site.
Want more? Sign up for our Additional Services Program. At just $50 a month, you will receive the following:
- Your own personal Family Adoption Specialist
- Two child searches a month
- Weekly phone call/email check-ins
- Follow up on children you submitted on through our website
- Assistance finding caseworker contact information for offsite submissions
- Knowledge of adoption process, selection, placement, etc.
- Support and guidance, aside from your Adoption Worker
Please note: Families are required to sign up for three months to start, and a payment for all three months of service is due up front. After the initial three months, families switch to a month-to-month membership. If you are registered for our Matching Assistance Program and would like to be added to our Additional Services Program wait list, email us at email@example.com