Support GroupsParents Helping Parents Family Support Group hosted by Oregon Family Support Network
- They meet the 3rd Thursday of the month. This group meets from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Meeting place is at Turning Point Clubhouse at 430 NW 4th St in Prineville.
- RSVP is required to Hilary at 541-740-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is for families of children with social, behavioral, or emotional issues, autism, or developmental disabilities to meet other families in a confidential and supportive setting.
- Dinner is provided and children’s programs are available on-site for children ages 3 and up.