Oregon Teen Conference
- Information: Current of former foster youth ages 16-20 are welcome to apply for the conference. Runs for 4 days at Lewis and Clark College. Look for the next conference in the Summer of 2015!
- Wbsite: Oregon Teen Conference Event Flyer
- Information: A peer-to-peer crisis line for teens. Youth working under adult supervision answer calls on divers topics including substance abuse, depression, self-harm, dating violence and other issues (many of which have substance abuse as an underlying issue).
- Phone Number: 877-553-8336
Directory of Services for Families with Young Children in Douglas County
- Information: Provides a list of potential services you may need that serve Douglas County.
- Website: Directory of Services for Families with Young Children in Douglas County
Umpqua Valley Disabilities/Lifespan Respite
- Information: Advocacy for people with developmental disabilities and respite care. Referral services for care providers for children and adults with special needs. Allows the primary caregiver to rest. Respite care is the short-term care of a child in order to give the regular caregiver a break. Search for respite care where you live using the ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center’s national respite locator service.
- Website: Search Respite Programs.
- Phone Number: 541-957-8874