Happy New Year from A Family For Every Child!
In honor of the new year, please take a moment to review our upcoming event!
A Princess For a Day
10am – 5pm Sunday, March 26, 2017
at the Valley River Inn,
This is a ROYAL gathering for all the royal children in the land. This event is to celebrate the REGAL children both in foster care and not by giving them the royal treatment. This royal treatment includes being pampered, adorned in a new outfit fit for royalty, and a fancy tea party.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect at the event:
- The princesses get to dress up in a gown and select their slippers and crown as accessories.
- They get their hair, nails, and make up done by the Royal Hair & Make-Up Team
- They get to have their picture taken in their royal attire.
- They get to attend a Royal Tea Party with their royal guest (a parent/guardian or foster parent)
- They get to take their gown, slippers, and crown home with them!
Foster children are granted free admission. General admission for all other princesses is $50.00. Advanced registration is required for all children. All children are welcome. All attendees are welcome to be accompanied by their king or queen. Due to limited space we can only accommodate the princesses and one adult guest, so please leave all wicked step sisters and housecleaning mice at the castle.
* * *
Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog. If you are interested in volunteering, please either fill out this form or email us at email@example.com. Stay tuned for more info regarding A Princess For a Day.