North American Council on Adoptable Children Representatives
DHS Jackson County Adoption Support Group
- Contact: Shelley Lindsay
- Address: 357 Alta Street Ashland, OR 97520
- Phone Number: 541-482-7288
- Fax: 541-482-3850
- World Wide Web: NACAC
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: Provides a list of events happening throughout Douglas County.
- Contact: Shelly Busby
- Address: 909 Royal Court Medford, OR
- Phone Number: 541-776-6120
Southern Oregon Adoptive Families
Oregon Post Adoption Resource Center
- Information: Select what you and your family want to do and see which parks throughout the county match your selection.
- Address: 156 Congestoga Street Grants Pass, OR 97527
- Information: Select your county and it will display support groups near you.
- Website: Oregon Post Adoption Resource Center
Adoption Therapists in Josephine County
- Information: Provides a list of professionals that can help you and your child through various problems
- Webasite: Therapists in Josephine County
- Phone Number: 541-440-3556
- Information: A peer-to-peer crisis line for teens. Youth working under adult supervision answer calls on divers topics including substance abuse, depression, self-harm, dating violence and other issues (many of which have substance abuse as an underlying issue).
- Phone Number: 877-553-8336
Jackson County Health and Human Services
Dr. Vince Berger
- Information: Search by city to find professional therapists and counselors in your area.
- General Access Number: 541-774-8201
- Crisis Number: 541-475-6575