A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to market the agency in a way that engages more families connect with our agency to start the adoption process.
Under the supervision of Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Research and understand the best way to create awareness in potential adoptive families.
- Engage with community partners who support our mission to provide awareness.
- Create a marketing plan using available resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Knowledge of marketing, nonprofit management, and/or business management.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
6-9+ hours per week.
3-6 month commitment minimum.
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-343-2856.