Located in Eugene, Oregon, A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization that seeks to find permanent, loving homes for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. We have over 10 different programs serving foster and at-risk youth and families in Oregon and foster youth nationwide.
A Family for Every Child is in need of an Appreciation Coordinator, who will be responsible for handwritten thank you notes to all of our donors, sponsors, and supporters. A Family For Every Child will provide all materials; all we ask that you help us with the design and creation of the cards. This position can be performed at home, in a club/group setting, or at the AFFEC office.
A Family For Every Child will provide all materials; all we ask that you help us with the design and creation of the cards.
- Arts and crafts and/or scrapbooking capabilities.
- Good, legible handwriting.
- Creative, flexible, and personable.
- Rotating start dates.
- Around four or more hours per week.
- This role can be performed at either the AFFEC office or anywhere that is convenient.
- The volunteer/intern in this position is more than welcome to work among friends, or perhaps a social club, youth or faith-based organization. If this is the case, a monthly donation of your time and creativity can be arranged.
CONTACT: Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-343-2856.