A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization that seeks to find permanent, loving homes for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. We have many different programs serving foster and at-risk youth and families in Oregon and foster youth nationwide.
We are seeking an individual or individuals with PHP and back-end website development experience to assist us in modifying our website. This is an exciting, real-world opportunity to use your skills to help our organization help foster and at-risk youth right here in our own community as well as help foster youth nationwide.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities
- Work with Staff to edit content regarding to their specific programs, including page layout as related to content parameters
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- PHP Experience
- MySQL Experience
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft/Google Doc programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and their related Google counterparts
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
3-9+ month minimum commitment
6-9+ hours per week
Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-343-2856