A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can help us keep up to date with the status and recruitment needs of children on our database.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
- Communicates effectively with case workers, recruiters, and staff to determine the recruitment needs of a child or sibling group.
- Utilize the Salesforce database to update, make changes, offer services, and track services offered.
- Connect with workers and recruiters nationwide and offer additional services available to them.
- List additional children for whom the caseworker may require recruitment services.
- Additional database projects in similar areas as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks independently.
- Ability to make deadlines.
- Phone and email communication skills.
3-9+ hours per week.
3 month commitment minimum.
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-343-285.