A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is seeking individuals to work in our office as a Data Entry Specialist and Special Projects Volunteer.
- Enter written data into the database accurately.
- Communicate with foster care professionals effectively, and correct discrepancies with assistance if necessary.
- Complete Special Projects as assigned. These projects will include database clean up projects, internet search projects, survey projects, among other tasks.
- Very strong written communication skills and solid oral communication skills, with the ability to interface with diverse populations.
- Effective at solving problems.
- Works well with others and independently.
- Solid computer/internet skills, with the ability to search for information as required.
Rotating start dates.
6-9 hours per week, 3 month minimum commitment.
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 541-343-2856.