A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to research adoption resources for families in all stages of the adoption process, including after finalization.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Search for support resources for families in the adoption process.
- Create a process manual with contact and application information for each resource.
- Create a searchable family database listing resources by type.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
6-9+ hours per week.
3-6 month commitment minimum.
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com 541-343-2856.