A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization based in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find permanent, loving homes for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. Our multiple programs serve foster and at risk youth and families both locally, throughout Oregon and nationwide.
We are in need of an individual with strong Excel or Google Sheets experience to assist us with budget creation, implementation and continued tracking. This person must be innovative, creative, and detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor the intern or volunteer will assist in updating current budget format and implementing new areas of tracking necessary areas of funding streams and expenditures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet programs, including experience in the use of formulas and functions
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
Rolling Start/End Dates
6 to 10+ hours per month commitment
3-6+ month commitment
Contact: Volunteer Coordinator Info@afamilyforeverychild.org. or call 541-343-2856