A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
The Heart Gallery is a traveling “art exhibit” of photographs of local and nationwide children who are currently in foster care and waiting to be adopted. Since A Family For Every Child was founded, more than 500 foster children have been featured in Heart Galleries, and more than 250 have found their forever families. We are currently looking for someone to maintain correspondence between Heart Gallery venues and venue volunteers.
Under the supervision of the Heart Gallery Program Coordinator the volunteer will:
- Connect via email with our venues and venue volunteers to make sure all venues stay maintained.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Rotating start dates.
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.
Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com 541-343-2856.