A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for an individual who is seeking to fully immerse themselves at the ground floor of a nonprofit, working with the development team, senior staff members, and the executive director to create manuals for each of the programs. This long term project has a final goal of creating a master manual of process check lists and how to’s for each program.
- Ability to work side-by-side with AFFEC staff to determine needs and courses of action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks independently.
- Ability to make deadlines.
- Phone and email communication skills.
8 hours a week minimum.
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 541-343-285.