A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is seeking an individual to research each state at various levels to determine child recruitment procedures and policies, define barriers, define next steps to expand recruitment and create processes to implement those recommendations. The goal is to define avenues to cultivate relationships with states, adoption exchanges, and agencies.
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor the volunteer/intern will:
- Compile information.
- Work through each state county by county, agency by agency.
- Research policies or lack thereof.
- Define barriers.
- Create processes.
- Determine next steps so we can expand recruitment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
4-9+ hours a week minimum.
3 month minimum.
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 541-343-285.