A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child.
The individual in this position will work with the Sponsorship Program Coordinators to research national and international sponsorship programs in order to brainstorm how to better improve our own program. This job will also require an intern able to analyze data and interpret ideas and apply them appropriately to our organization.
Under the supervision of Sponsorship Program Coordinator, the intern will:
- Find and examine other sponsorship programs online.
- Contact sponsorship coordinators of other programs.
- Communicate possible improvements.
- Interpret ideas and apply the new ideas to our program.
- Be creative and come up with ideas for improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity and openness to new ideas.
- Rotating start dates.
- 3-9+ month commitment.
- 6-9+ hours a week.
Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com or 541-343-2856.