Are you seeking Professional Experience through a volunteer role?
Rare Opportunity to make a REAL Difference
A Family For Every Child is honored to offer a volunteer or intern role for the right person. If you are interested in really digging into social work this might be for you.
This truly is a rare opportunity to have a significant role in changing the face of child recruitment services. Are you hoping to build your web resume? Need to show “real” work, and could benefit from a reference from a national nonprofit? We would love to partner with you, and benefit both of us. We are looking to invest in someone who we can assist in their growth, and they will make a commitment to work with us for a year. Does not need to be located at our office, can be done from anywhere. We are very committed to how technology could change the lives of many children living in foster care and engage volunteers outside of our local area. Are you looking too?
- Building your resume by working with a nationally known organization
- Designing and taking a lead on a key role within the organization
- Research, design and implement areas of need
- Help create next steps to broaden the scope of the project after the initial development is complete
We need from you:
- A one year commitment.
- 6-10 hours a week.
- Passion to help children find their forever family
About the Project – You don’t need to be able to do all of these, below.
- General IT
- Telephone Technician or Communications Systems Technician – Assistance with developing a new phone system
- Web Designer
- UX Designer
- Programming / Development
- Front-End Web Developer
- Back-End Web Developer
- Salesforce Developer
- App Developer
- Advertising / Marketing
- Digital Marketer / Advertiser
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google analytics
- AdWords (we have an amazing google AdWords grant, we need to maximize)
- Hardware / Software
- Computer Technician
- Telephone Technician
- Content Editor
- WordPress Editor
Because this is a very select role, with a large commitment on both parts, we will be interviewing for the right person. Please respond to Christy@afamilyforeverchild.org with your interest and resume.