AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for someone who can help the agency develop video, audio, webinars, powerpoints, and how to’s for various trainings for any number of our programs.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the intern will:
- Get familiar with all program, talk to staff, identify list of needed training materials
- Develop a plan and implement several Training projects, identify needed equipment, and timeline
- Develop processes for who will be contacted, and follow up. Enter all contacts in the database with a follow up plan
- Start projects, identify the tools that are most effective, Can reach the most people, have the greatest learning value, and with in-kind donations or little cost
- Identify barriers, game plan solutions
- Make a plan to use our web site, social media and targeted email, newsletter to market new recruitment projects to draw “target audience” to training. Web schedule, how to archive, access to all staff
- Build email templates, press releases, PSA’s and other marketing tools if needed
- Carry out follow up, Evaluate plan, thank all new partners, enter all data
- Make plan for next steps
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Phone and email skills
- Video, audio editing skills, working with web editing, experience with webinars, Powerpoint and more
4-9+ hours a week
3-6+ month minimum commitment
Rotating start dates.
Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com 541-343-2856