This is a real-world opportunity with A Family For Every Child to help us create a set of video and audio segments to promote our programs, assist with training, and enhance our website.
Some of the tasks you perform include:
- Produce video, audio, digital segments
- Uses of these segments will be included on our website and utilized for training, marketing,etc.
- Utilize GSuites products such as spreadsheets, documents, calendars to plan, organize and promote our programs to the community in a variety of ways
What we need from you:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Video creation and editing knowledge or experience
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
6-10 hours per week
3 month minimum