A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can list children on our private and public websites.
Under the supervision of the Child and Family Operations Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
- Complete child listing web training.
- Learn how to write a child’s bio.
- Learn how to work with image for the website.
- Update data in our database with some outreach to case workers.
- Be a part of a team that is always looking for better, more effective ways to feature children on our website.
- Identify barriers, game plan solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
6-9+ hours per week.
3+ month minimum commitment.
Rotating start dates.
This role may be fulfilled from home after a period of training and trial.
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 541-343-2856.