A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is currently looking for a volunteer/intern to help produce the webinars the organization uses to disseminate information about AFFEC and the adoption process.
- Research adoption topics.
- Learn our online webinar program to pre-record webinars on miscellaneous adoption topics.
- Conduct live webinars.
- Prepare presentations pertaining to webinars being produced.
- Knowledge of Anymeeting.com or other online webinar program helpful but not required.
- Should be able to research and compile large amounts of information to create information webinars .
- Ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/data entry.
- Experience using Microsoft software and PowerPoint programs.
- Well organized with the ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
6-9+ hours per week.
3+ month minimum commitment .
Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 541-343-2856.