A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization that seeks to find permanent, loving homes for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. We have many different programs serving foster and at-risk youth and families in Oregon and foster youth nationwide.
We are seeking an individual or individuals with WordPress experience to assist us in editing content on our website. This is an exciting, real-world opportunity to use your skills to help our organization help foster and at-risk youth right here in our own community as well as help foster youth nationwide.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities
- Work with Staff to edit content regarding to their specific programs, including page layout as related to content parameters
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- WordPress experience
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft/Google Doc programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and their related Google counterparts
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
3-9+ month minimum commitment
6-9+ hours per week
Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-343-2856