- Description: A peer-to-peer crisis line for teens. Youth working under adult supervision answer calls on divers topics including substance abuse, depression, self-harm, dating violence and other issues (many of which have substance abuse as an underlying issue).
- Phone Number: 877-553-8336
Lincoln County Mental Health Program
- Description: Search by city to find professional therapists and counselors in your area.
- General Access: 541-574-5960
- Crisis Number: 541-265-4179 (days) or 888-232-7191 (afternoon)
Adoption Therapists in Lincoln County
- Description: Provides a list of professionals that can help you and your child through any problems you are facing.
- Website: Therapists in Lincoln County
Dr. Vince Berger
- Website: Adoption Services Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 888-943-1101
Parental Stress Line
- Phone Number: 800-632-8188
Teen Peer Line
- Phone Number: 800-972-2734
Oregon Teen Conference
- Description: Current of former foster youth ages 16-20 are welcome to apply for the conference. Runs for 4 days at Lewis and Clark College. Look for the next conference in the Summer of 2015!
- Website: Oregon Teen Conference Event Flyer
- Dexcription: Look at the attractions that Newport, Oregon encompasses.
- Website: Activities
Parks and Recreation in Newport
- Dexcription: Explore all the recreation activities you and your family can do.
- Website: Parks and Recreation
Central Oregon Coast Guide
- Dexcription: Rediscover where you live with your family. A category of free activities is listed as well.
- Website: Oregon Coast