Teen and Young Adult Groups hosted by Oregon Family Support Network:
- Teen Social Club: Autism, Aspergers, and Friends – meets the second Wednesday of the month This group meets at Grace Lutheran Church in Corvallis from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- High School and Up Group: meets the last Tuesday of the month This group meets from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. with dinner being served at 5:30 p.m. at Grace Lutheran Church.
- Young Adult Connect (post high school to age 25): Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month. This group meets from 6pm-8pm at The Clubhouse on Jack London Rd. in Corvallis.
Family Support and Education Groups hosted by Oregon Family Support Network Mental Health and Behavioral Issues:
- Description: Meets the last Tuesday of every month
Oregon Teen Conference
- Description: Current of former foster youth ages 16-20 are welcome to apply for the conference. Runs for 4 days at Lewis and Clark College. Look for the next conference in the Summer of 2015!
- Website: Oregon Teen Conference Event Flyer
Family Friendly Activities In Corvallis
- Description: Includes outdoor activities, museums and more.
- Website: Corvallis Attractions Guide
Benton County Tourism
- Description: Experience Benton County with these suggestions. Website: Benton County, Oregon
- Description: Provides a sample of the variety of events available in Corvallis.
- Website: Corvallis Events Calendars