Teen and Young Adult Groups hosted by Oregon Family Support Network:
- Teen Social Club: Autism, Aspergers, and Friends – meets the second Wednesday of the month This group meets at Grace Lutheran Church in Corvallis from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- High School and Up Group: meets the last Tuesday of the month This group meets from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. with dinner being served at 5:30 p.m. at Grace Lutheran Church.
- Young Adult Connect (post high school to age 25): Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month. This group meets from 6pm-8pm at The Clubhouse on Jack London Rd. in Corvallis.
Developmental Disabilities and Autism:
- Description: Meets the second Tuesday of every month. These groups meet at Grace Lutheran at the corner of Kings Blvd. and Harrison in Corvallis from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Dinner is provided and children’s programs are available on site for ages 3 and up.
Family Support and Education Groups hosted by Oregon Family Support Network Mental Health and Behavioral Issues:
- Description: Meets the last Tuesday of every month
Oregon Teen Conference
- Description: Current of former foster youth ages 16-20 are welcome to apply for the conference. Runs for 4 days at Lewis and Clark College. Look for the next conference in the Summer of 2015!
- Website: Oregon Teen Conference Event Flyer
Family Friendly Activities In Corvallis
Benton County Tourism
- Description: Experience Benton County with these suggestions.
Website: Benton County, Oregon