Marion County Adoption Support Group hosted by DHS Child Welfare:
- Description: Meets the second Tuesday of every month. These groups meet at Grace Lutheran at the corner of Kings Blvd. and Harrison in Corvallis from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Dinner is provided and children’s programs are available on site for ages 3 and up.
- Contact: Kem Sunitsch at 503-378-5289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adopting Oregon’s Kids -A-OK Support group hosted by DHS:
- Description: Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 12noon-1pm at DHS Services Building 500 Summer Street in Salem. Each month has a new topic for discussion.
- Contact: contact Roberta Lincoln at 503-947-5214 for more information or to RSVP.
Salem Rainbow Youth:
- Description: This organization serves the gay, lesbian, transgender, questioning youth, and their allies in Marion and Polk counties. They have events for both youth and their familiews, as well as support groups that meet monthly and youth activity nights.
- Website: Check them out on their website
- Facebook: Facebook
Salem LGBT resources, businesses, etc.:
- Website: See The Capital Forum for more details.
Salem Pride – LGBT resources in the area:
- Website: See Salam Pride for more details.