Close to 480 students in the Eugene/Springfield area are
They, along with other at risk youth, need YOU!
Volunteers are needed!
As a Volunteer in our new site specific program, you will go to a location (library or school) one or two days a week for 2-3 hours and be available to the students as they come to the Family Resource Center.
Students utilize this room as a place to seek homework assistance, relax, enjoy a meal, play a game of cards, do their laundry, etc. Organic connections will be made and relationships will start to flourish. Once a volunteer & youth have been meeting for awhile, some might want to join our "traditional" Mentor Program.
- 19 yrs of age or older
- Commit to 2019-2020 school year
- Volunteer application/3 references/background check/fingerprints
- Volunteer once/twice a week ~ 2-3 hrs each day
- Spend time supporting youth in the Family Resource Centers
* option of transitioning to our traditional Mentor Program