- Background Checks
Information on background checks needed for a home study.
- Child Adoption Laws
Adoption laws for state of Oklahoma
- County Offices
Locate county DHS offices.
- LGBT Adoption Laws
LGBT adoption laws in Oklahoma.
- Pre-Service Training Information
Bridge Family Resource Center provides information on pre-service training classes.
- Private Adoption Agencies
Scroll down for a list of licensed private adoption agencies.
- Public and Private Agency Search
Public and private foster care adoption agencies in Oklahoma.
- Adoption Information for Oklahoma
Adoption information by state
- Understanding Oklahoma’s Adoption Laws and Policies
An overview of adoption laws
- Home Study Requirements (See bottom of page for providers)
Information on the Home study program and requirements
Searching for Children
- Oklahoma Heart Gallery
Heart Gallery featuring waiting children in Oklahoma.
- WWK Recruiters
Scroll down and click on Oklahoma to view contact information for Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Recruiters families may contact regarding waiting Oklahoma children.
- Heart Gallery Of America
Photo lists of waiting children
- ICPC Information
Provides general information on ICPC process in Oklahoma, including contact information for state ICPC offices
Post-Adoption Support & Resources
- Adoption Assistance
Select Oklahoma to view information on adoption assistance in state of Oklahoma, courtesy of Child Welfare Information Gateway.
- Bridge Resource Center Online Trainings
Information on online trainings offered to Bridge Resource families.
- Bridge Resource Center Support Services
Information on Bridge Resource Center support services provided to Bridge families.
- DHS Post-Adoption Services
Links to post-adoption services provided by DHS.
- Oklahoma Adoption Assistance
Commonly asked questions about Oklahoma’s adoption assistance program, and contact information for Oklahoma’s adoption assistance services center.
- State Subsidy Information
NACAC provides general information on adoption subsidies in Oklahoma.
- Support Groups
Contact information for parent support groups.
- Attachment and Trauma Specialists
A list of therapists specializing in working with attachment and trauma related issues.
- Behavioral Care
A list of local mental health agencies
- Adoption Therapists
A list of local therapists that specialize in adoption
- Child Care Resources
A compiled list of child care resources
- Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Programs
A list of local sex abuse treatment programs
- Counseling Resources
MTF Counseling resources
- Kid Counseling
A list of local child therapists
- Kinship Care
Information on kinship care resources
- Medical Resources
Health and medical resources
- Free Medical Resources
A list of free medical clinics
- NPEN National Parenting Education Network
A list of programs by state
- NOFAS FASD State FASD Support in Oklahoma
State resources and support group information
- Trauma Counseling
A list of local therapists trained in trauma-related issues
- Nurturing Parent Programs
Nurturing Parent Programs
- Online Support Groups
A list of support group and resources
- Post-Adoption Questions and Answers
- Special Health Care Needs
Resources for parents of children with special health care needs.