- March 3rd, 2019
10AM to 5PM
- Valley River Inn
- Our Princess for a Day event is A Family for Every Child’s flagship event. 2019 will mark our 11th year of providing foster and community children alike the opportunity to experience a day of pampering and fun. In 2018, we catered to more than 350 “princesses” and we expect to surpass that number in 2019.
Calling All Princesses!
You are invited to a ROYAL event for all the magnificent children in the land. Our Princess for a Day event provides a unique experience that will last a lifetime and creates unforgettable memories for foster children and community children alike.
During this event, our “princesses” experience a day of pampering fit for royalty. A fun-filled day of makeovers, a photo session, even a red carpet entrance into the Princess Tea Party completes this memorable journey.
The Royal Treatment
- The princesses will each begin their journey in the Princess Salon where their personal Makeover Team will assist them with choosing their tiara followed by hair, make-up and nail services. Don't forget to ask about our Glitter Station!
- Next, the princesses will move to the Royal Dressing Boutique where our Princess Stylists will help them select a gown and slippers and of course, accessories!
- Each princess will commemorate the event with a personal photo session with one of our professional photographers and receive one photo quality print as a keepsake.
- Finally, each princess will be announced from the red carpet as they make their regal entrance into the Royal Tea Party room where refreshments will be served and dancing will commence! Keep an eye out... there may be Disney Princesses among us!
- Every princess will get to take home their gown, slippers, and crown!
Foster children are granted free admission. General admission for non-foster princesses is $50.00 per child.
ALL children are welcome! Advanced registration is required for all children. Each registered child must be chaperoned by their King or Queen (parent/adult representative). Due to limited space, we can only accommodate one King or Queen per registered princess, so please leave all wicked step-sisters and forest creatures at home.
- Tickets purchased online will be mailed to the address provided.
- Tickets may be purchased in person at our office:
A Family For Every Child
1675 West 11th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402
- Tickets purchased after FEBRUARY 15th, 2019 will be available at the door on the day of the event.