Have you ever thought of adopting a child but wondered if you were the "right" person?
Maybe you are worried that you don't make enough money?
IT DOESN'T TAKE A LOT...
you think that you need to own your own home?
Perhaps you are a single parent wondering if adoption can work for you?
A Family for Every Child Adoption Agency recognizes that "Forever Families" come in all shapes and sizes.
We are an inclusive agency that specializes in finding permanent homes for children in the foster care system that tend to be the most difficult to place because of their age, ethnicity, sibling group, developmental, emotional or physical disability.
AFFEC partners with DHS and other SNAC
agencies to provide families with home studies and updates.
We provide committee representation in Oregon for out-of-state families who have been identified as a prospective match for a child by the Department of Human Services. We know that every child deserves to be loved, and all kids never outgrow the need for a "forever family."
Contact us if you think adoption might work for you; we can answer any questions or discuss concerns you may have.
- A Family for Every Child Adoption Agency commits to supporting children in foster care find their "Forever Family".
- A Family for Every Child Adoption Agency can provide home studies for Oregon families just starting the adoption process.
- Our goal is to educate, support and encourage families through the adoption process.
- We also have a Matching Assistance Program that is available to families/caseworkers nationwide; this includes photo listings and national searches.
- AFFEC specializes in placing children with special needs in a permanent, loving home.
Are you ready to start? A child is waiting for their "Forever Family" you could be the one to make a difference.
Our Unique Approach
- Each unit at A Family for Every Child works in conjunction to find "Forever Families" for waiting children.
- Our Family Finding Program finds relatives who would be enthusiastic about adopting an extended family member.
- The Mentor Program helps create positive relationships & connections for youth in foster care.
- The Heart Gallery displays framed portraits in public areas to create community awareness of waiting children.
- Our Matching program helps families find children waiting for a "Forever Family".
- Whatever the needs, our unique, child-centered approach creates an individualized adoption experience for the children and families we serve.