A Family for Every Child
An Adoption Attorney's Best Friend
Are you an attorney in the state of Oregon working with an adoptive family in need of a home study and/or post placement services? We can help!
Formed in October of 2006, A Family for Every Child is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through adoption services. We are thrilled to announce our new Executive Director, Angela Phinney. With a Masters in Nonprofit Administration, Angela has more than 20 years of dedicated service in the nonprofit sector. Angela also has a strong background in cultivating partnerships and advocacy, program development, and community outreach. We are very excited for what 2024 brings for our organization and hope to partner with you to serve your families!
Why work with us?
- We are affordable and easy to work with
- We will partner with your family
- We offer adoptive parent training and education resources
- There is no waitlist!
- We have adoption workers throughout the state of Oregon
- We can conduct a home study in as little as 2 3 months
- We offer post-placement services
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are interested in hearing from you and answering your questions. Click below to book a meeting or a call and we'll get connected.