- June 27, 2021
10:00am - 5:00am
- Valley River Inn
- 2021 will mark our 13th year of providing foster and community children alike the opportunity to experience a day of pampering and fun. In 2020, we catered to more than 350 “princesses” and we expect to surpass that number in 2021! This is a regal gathering for all the children in the land. This event is to celebrate the children both in foster care and not by giving them the royal treatment. This includes being pampered, adorned in a new outfit fit for royalty, and a fancy tea party.
Thank you to everyone involved!
This year was a major success in our Princess for a Day history books! We had nearly 350 Princesses across the land gallivant throughout the royal castle, going room to room to complete their Princess transformation. The energy was high, the smiles were wide, and EVERYONE played a major part in this event.
We want to give an extra big thanks to all of our Room Leads:
Delaney Barrett & Cheryl Graham in the Hair & Makeup Room
Rebecca Morgan in the Dress & Accessory Room
Diane Batenhorst in the Red Carpet & Princess Corridor
Diana Mortensen & Beverly Wheeler in the Tea Party Room
And thank you to Princess Perfection for providing all of the amazing characters for the event!
The Royal Treatment
- The princesses will each begin their journey in the Princess Salon where their personal Makeover Team will assist them with choosing their tiara followed by hair, make-up and nail services. Don't forget to ask about our Glitter Station!
- Next, the princesses will move to the Royal Dressing Boutique where our Princess Stylists will help them select a gown and slippers and of course, accessories!
- Each princess will commemorate the event with a personal photo session with one of our professional photographers and receive one photo quality print as a keepsake.
- Finally, each princess will be announced from the red carpet as they make their regal entrance into the Royal Tea Party room where refreshments will be served and dancing will commence! Keep an eye out... there may be Disney Princesses among us!
- Every princess will get to take home their gown, slippers, and crown!
Thank you so much to all of the amazing people from the University of Oregon ROTC! We appreciate that you come through for us every year!
*Each princess chaperone is required to stay with their child(ren) the entire event. Children may never be left unattended.
Foster children are granted free admission. General admission for non-foster princesses is $50.00 per child.
ALL children are welcome! Advanced registration is required for all children. Each registered child must be chaperoned by their King or Queen (parent/adult representative). Due to limited space, we can only accommodate one King or Queen per registered princess, so please leave all wicked step-sisters and forest creatures at home.
- Tickets purchased online will be mailed to the address provided.
- Tickets may be purchased in person at our office:
A Family For Every Child
1675 West 11th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402